Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sexy Snippet!

I am so excited to share with you a sexy snippet from DARE ME FOREVER! I really hope you like it.


A pensive look crossed over his face, and then disappeared.  There was definitely something else he wanted to say about himself, but then thought better of it. “So I mostly just think of new projects to work on.”  His eyes found mine. 

“Am I the new project?” I asked suggestively. 

“Do you want to be?”

I bit my lower lip.  I’d never been so sassy, but damn it felt good.  “What would it entail?”

He closed the space between us, and put his finger to my mouth, gently tracing my lips. 

“How about this?” he asked, taking my face in his powerful hands and kissing me. I melted into him, my lips tingling with excitement.  He had that end of day stubble on his cheeks, and the hair gently tickled my face. 

He pulled away, his eyes studying me. “Or this?” He lowered me onto the blanket, leaning down to meet my lips again.  All I could do was whisper, “Uh huh,” as he ran his fingers again over my lips and down my neck to where my shirt fell open.

With his other hand, he began gently stroking my thigh, while looking into my face. His fingers felt electric against me, even with the thick denim between us. I wished I wasn’t wearing jeans so I could feel his skin on mine.

“God, your beautiful,” he murmured.  I smiled up at him.  This—the picnic on the beach, the kissing in complete public—was so not like me. And I loved it.  What had I been doing all my life?

He laid down beside me and I moved to turn towards him.  “No, stay there,” he ordered as he began to slowly graze my breasts with his hand.  My nipples were instantly hard, and as he teased them, he kissed the side of my neck. 

If I didn’t stop this soon, I was going to come right there on the beach.  There weren’t that many people out at this time of night, but still, I wasn’t sure I wanted it to happen so publicly.  But there was nothing I could do: there was no way I could get myself to stop Ryan's manly hands from working their magic. 

He squeezed my breast.  It was almost painful, it felt so good.  I turned my face towards him.  His lips again met mine, but this time, he parted them with his tongue, and slowly began to kiss and suck me as he played with the rest of my body.  I groaned against him. But he hadn’t yet touched me between my legs.  I wanted him so badly it hurt. My body kept bucking for his hand to reach down and bring me to full satisfaction. 


Dare Me Forever

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete